TOGETHER AGAINST COVID-19
The international situation generated by COVID-19 poses a series of challenges to which we must act responsibly, respecting the measures and following the protocols indicated by the competent authorities.
From the Saúde de Galicia Cluster we maintain direct communication with the Xunta de Galicia with the aim of communicating any news regarding the evolution of the disease and its consequences to the society and companies in the health sector.
Through this page we seek to inform and help companies in the Galician health ecosystem to face the exceptional and unprecedented situation caused by COVID-19. We are working in collaboration with the administrations to try to minimize the impact on our society and business activity, guaranteeing the future of the sector both in the short and long term.
From the CSG we want to transmit a message of calm and hope that we will soon overcome this crisis together.
Balidea - Webinar - The Benefits of DevSecOps
When software is everywhere, security is everything. Software = Security
In this year 2020, it is expected that there will be approximately 30,000 million devices connected to IOT. In addition to this number of devices, companies make millions of builds per day. With these magnitudes, and the scale of connectivity around the world growing exponentially, it is more important than ever to integrate security into DevOps systems.
In this session, Miguel will give some guidelines on the battle between the DevOps philosophy, which produces results quickly, with slow and sometimes tedious requests from AppSec.
We will present the solution for the coexistence between both areas, and how current tools for integration and automation can help provide more accurate results without stopping this process.
In addition, Miguel will showcase the main benefits for DevSecOps, starting "from the left" by empowering our developers, offering them more automation and evaluation throughout the process, and giving each party involved during development the responsibility of providing safer results.
All of the above are the main reasons why Checkmarx has a base of more than 1,500 customers, to provide products with better integration and automation from all points of view of the SDLC.
BioSporty - Hydroalcoholic gel
Our partner BioSporty has developed a hydroalcoholic gel that cleanses the hands without the need for rinsing, ensuring complete and effective hygiene.
High efficiency thanks to its 70% ALCOHOL that ensures adequate and complete HYGIENIZATION. Immediate action. Enriched with glycerin with hydrating properties.
Dossier | Email: email@example.com | Phone: +34 699 834 712
Centsfinder - Financial aids, prizes and subsidies for entrepreneurs
The reason why all companies die, without exception, is due to lack of cash. At Centsfinder they help you find the financial resources that best adapt to the type and time of your company to help you maintain a healthy box.
- Wide catalogue of financial resources recommended by our experts.
- Aid, prizes and subsidies ordered by month for better planning.
- Filters and categories to find in an easier way those financial resources that you need at all times.
- Manage your own personalized alert system to receive notice of deadlines and updates on the financial resources of your interest.
- Quick and easy access to your favourite financial resources among all those published.
- Comment and collaborate on the platform.
- Find companies that can help you manage your grants, awards and subsidies.
- Contact Centsfinder if you are interested in offering your services or promoting your financial resources through the platform.
ECHAlliance - Pop-up Ecosystem Webinars
Times of crisis require special measures and adaptation. Join us at the POP UP Ecosystem Webinar series - “What our ecosystems are doing about COVID-19”.
Webinar 6: Mental Health in COVID Times
- Date: Wednesday 27th May
- Time: 13:00 CET
Canada and Europe tackle Covid-19 and isolation
- Date: Wednesday 3rd June
- Time: 13:00 CET
7th Webinar: Dementia in Covid-19 times
- Date: Wednesday 10th June
- Time: 13:00 CET
8th Webinar: Data donation - What has changed in Covid-19 times?
- Date: Wednesday 24th June
- Time: 13:00 CET
ECHAlliance - The future of DIH and Reference Sites in the Digital transformation of Health and Care in the EU
- Description: this Webinar aims to present Digital Innovation Hubs (DIHs) in the Health sector and Reference Sites of the EIP-AHA demonstrating their activities in relation to trustworthy digital solutions in support of local and regional health facilities, needs and challenges
- Date: Wednesday 20th May
- Time: 10:30-13:00 CET
Formantia - Cycle of scientific talks and COVID-19 experiences
Formantia has organized a Cycle of Scientific Talks and Experiences on COVID-19 aimed at health professionals with the aim of analyzing the especially sensitive issues that most concern health centre workers. The sessions are open and completely free.
COVID Skin Project - Classification of skin manifestations linked to COVID infection
- Date: Friday 15th May
- Time: 19:00
- Dental Clinic post-COVID19 opening checklist, are we sure?
- International Recommendations and Experiences in Seroprevalence Studies
- Masks in times of COVID: protecting the family
- ¿What PPE should I use?
- 10 questions and answers. COVID-19 diagnostic test
- How to avoid infections at home
- Situation of workers and companies in the state of alarm
Frontiers Health Live - Fight the pandemic
- Topics: health innovations to tackle the Covid-19 pandemic, Policy frameworks in light of Covid-19, the future trends in the health world after the pandemic
- Date: Friday 22nd May
- Time: 4pm CEST
Inycom - Wallet ID
Inycom makes its Digital Identity digital signature solution available to CSG members.
- Electronic Signature of Documents and Contracts from any device with full legal validity
- Digital identification of users with just their mobile device
- Authorization of operations with evidence of signature, without the need for SMS
- Free until 30th April and with an extendable term if necessary
ORCHA - Digital Health COVID-19 Catalogue
ORCHA, Organization for the Review of Health and Care Applications, is carrying out the following actions:
• A national catalog of digital solutions identified as particularly appropriate to assist with the COVID-19 response, available free to all beginning the week beginning March 30.
• Free ORCHA Pro accounts for all healthcare professionals (HCP). These accounts allow healthcare professionals to recommend applications directly by text message or email to patients, avoiding errors and confusion, and allowing applications to be recommended to patient cohorts.
• A series of webinars for healthcare professionals beginning March 30, available to all, to explain how to engage with these solutions and incorporate them into daily practice in support of the COVID-19 response.
How can you help?
• Use and promote the free catalog of ORCHA COVID-19.
• Create a national COVID-19 catalog of its own brand.
• Consume a custom COVID-19 site content API.
• Order an evaluation of relevant applications to enter your own catalog COVID-19
Saraiva - New YouTube channel and memory unit at home
Since the confinement began and after the temporary closure of the day centres, the Saraiva team has been working to find solutions and alternatives for our elders.
Knowing that older people who regularly go to Saraiva (memory unit, day centres) are now at home and, perfectly aware of how especially hard it is to be, as well as being alone, now isolated, they thought about how they could contribute a grain of sand from what they know how to do, which is to care for and accompany the elderly.
Thus, the Saraiva technical team was immediately organized from their homes to create a YouTube channel with activity proposals for people to do at home. It is something like bringing a "little" from your memory unit to every home. Every day they upload a video with a proposal, open and share it on their networks. Here's the link to the channel.
On the other hand, they thought of sharing cognitive stimulation sheets to complement these videos and taking into account how difficult it is to reach those without internet access, they have managed to get La Región to share one sheet a day in the newspaper. All sheets are available here.
Surginor - Multicare and Eleganza 4 beds
The Well Being Lab - Stay Active!
Stay active! is an individualized online training program developed by The Well-Being Lab, with which we want to help you cope better with the exceptional situation we're living due to the confinement caused by COVID-19.
It's aimed for people like you who want to keep or improve their healthy lifestyle habits in the easiest way. Whether you are a healthy person or someone with a pathologies, we listen to you and design an exclusive wellness plan for you.
You can reproduce your training through the application, through your mobile or web device and access the virtual nutrition module supervised by your nutritionist, depending on the program you select.
We are always there to go along with you and teach you to make good decisions through technology and close treatment 24/7.
We are where you need us.
Check below our subscriptions:
TIM - Webinar: Intro to go global – be ready once COVID-19 crisis is over
Join the free introduction with speakers from North America, Asia and Europe to learn more about what the international Network called TIM can do for your business and explore the fundamentals of pre-and soft landing. The webinar will also provide support for companies to survive the COVID-19 crisis and prepare them to be ready for the next steps once the crisis is over.
We will discuss how to balance the need to work internationally whilst not being able to travel. Give companies hope for the future and much more!
- Date: Wednesday 17th June
- Time: 12:00 to 14:00 CET
- Register | More information
Centro para el Desarrollo Tecnológico Industrial (CDTI)
- Call: UNILATERAL
- Description: preferential financing for joint projects of Spanish companies, for the development and adaptation of technology in collaboration with entities (companies, centres, universities) from other countries
- Deadline: 17/09/20
- Call: Biotechnology - Co-financing mechanism with DBT (H2020)
- Description: financing of R&D projects in collaboration between entities from Spain and India in biotechnology
- Deadline: 29/05/20
- Call: NEOTEC
- Description: €25 M for innovative technology-based companies linked to the transfer of research
- Deadline: 15/06/20
- Call: R&D projects against COVID
- Description: € 12 million to projects that seek to increase the production of emergency supplies, improve the treatment and diagnosis of the disease and contribute to the implementation of public health measures
- Deadline: 15th December 2020 or until exhaustion of funds
EASME - 2020 LIFE calls for proposals
- Environment and resource efficiency | Deadline: 14/07/20
- Nature and biodiversity | Deadline: 16/07/20
- Environmental governance and information | Deadline: 16/07/20
- Integrated projects under the sub-programme for environment | Deadline: 06/10/20
- Technical assistance projects under the sub-programme for environment | Deadline: 16/07/20
Climate action sub-programme
- Climate change mitigation | Deadline: 06/10/20
- Climate change adaptation | Deadline: 06/10/20
- Climate governance and information | Deadline: 06/10/20
- Integrated projects under the sub-programme for climate action | Deadline: 06/10/20
- Technical assistance projects under the sub-programme for climate action | Deadline: 16/07/20
GAIN - InnovaPeme 2020
- Organisation: GAIN (Galician Innovation Agency)
- Description: aid to SMEs aimed at financing the cost of activities integrated in innovation plans, which allow them to systematize the company's innovation processes and are aligned with the priorities established in RIS3 for Galicia
- Deadline: Thursday 18th June 2020 at 1pm
GAIN - Principia 2020 Program
- Organisation: GAIN (Galician Innovation Agency)
- Description: aid for the hiring of technologists up to 35 years of age to carry out R + D + i activities
- Deadline: Friday 8th June 2020 at 1pm
GAIN - Senior Talent 2020
- Organisation: GAIN (Galician Innovation Agency)
- Description: aid for the recruitment of highly qualified personnel, for a minimum period of three years, with more than 5 years of professional experience to develop their professional career in companies and research centres in Galicia
- Deadline: Monday 5th June 2020
IGAPE - Aid for productive reorganization projects for the manufacture of sanitary equipment
- Organisation: IGAPE
- Description: aid aimed at promoting the urgent productive reorganization of Galician companies to face the health emergency in 2020
- Deadline: 10th July or until credit depletion
IGAPE - Interest in aids for the manufacture of products related to COVID-19
- Organisation: IGAPE
- Description:Companies and other economic operators are invited to express their interest in accessing a line of investment aid for the manufacture of products related to COVID-19.
Instituto de Salud Carlos III - COVID-19 Fund
- Organisation: Instituto de Salud Carlos III
- Description: funding of research projects on SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19 disease
- Deadline: until credit depletionn of the COVID-19 fund
- Organisation: European Union
- Description: Application experiments with the objective of providing support to Innovative Companies to digitalise their businesses and access new markets by integrating Flexible and Wearable Electronics technologies (FWE) into advanced products / series of products and services.
Supera Covid-19 Fund
- Organisations: Crue Universidades Españolas, CSIC and Santander Bank
- Description: fund aimed at financing programs, collaborative projects and support measures for the university environment to minimize the impact of the crisis caused by the coronavirus in the health, educational and social fields
- Deadline: until funds are extinguished or 18th December 2020
Xesgalicia - Financing line to produce coronavirus protection material
- Organisation: XesGalicia
- Description: financing line of 10 million euros to cover the productive restructuring needs of Galician companies that decide to undertake the manufacture of the necessary protection material to treat the coronavirus
XXXIII Prizes Prismas Casas das Ciencias á Divulgación 2020
- Organisation: Scientific Museums of A Coruña
- Description: the Prismas is an initiative of the Scientific Museums of A Coruña (A Coruña City Council) to reward the dissemination of scientific culture, and also to support professionals who work in this field
- Deadline: 30th June 2020 at 12:00 for the edited book modality and 31st July 2020 at 12:00 for the rest of the applications
Adecco free courses
The Adecco Group offers more than 70 training programs free of charge since 22nd March. They are divided into 9 thematic blocks and seek to turn this quarantine period into a new opportunity to complete your training and improve your employability. These programs, which until now have been commercialized for companies, will be completely free in view of the exceptional situation.
- More than 70 courses
- Completely online
- Free for the next 2 months (from 22nd March)
EOI free courses
The School of Industrial Organization (EOI) makes courses and webinars available to the public so that they continue to increase their knowledge and skills from home and from any device. On its Open Training page, different contents are available openly and at no economic cost.
In addition to the different content designed to be viewed at any time, you can sign up for the webinars they are preparing and that they will include on their website in the coming days.
IEBS free courses
With the aim of facilitating the learning of new technologies and taking advantage of time during this quarantine period, the IEBS business school offers free online courses in marketing, digital business and eSports. An initiative with which the school aims to support professionals in their obligatory stay at home, offering free training to all those who wish to improve or expand their knowledge without having to leave their homes.
Thus, IEBS gives a month of training in Akademus, its microlearning platform, where users can access more than 1,500 short courses and masterclasses.
In addition, IEBS will offer more than 80 one-month courses in Big Data, Scrum, GTD, Digital Marketing and technology on its Citius Smart School platform.
And it also offers the opportunity to train at Quantum School, a Bootcamp School in which you pay nothing until you get a job in one of the most demanded professions.
On the other hand, now that many employees are telecommuting, IEBS has also launched for free the MOOC for Telecommuting and Organizing relocated teams. A course that aims to help all companies and professionals who are now telecommuting for the first time.
Finally, each day offers two free daily webinar programs, on the one hand, Startup Home School and on the other Risk Management in Times of Crisis.
The school has also launched new scholarships of 50% to special groups such as the enfemenino scholarships, scholarships for young people, scholarships for the unemployed, scholarships for entrepreneurs, scholarships for rural areas and scholarships for low incomes, as well as a Minimum Bonus for all of the 35%.
With these measures, the school hopes to contribute its grain of sand to make waiting more bearable and to support training initiatives that will help professionals to emerge stronger from this complex situation.
LinkedIn Learning free courses
LinkedIn offers 16 free courses from its learning platform LinkedIn Learning, including tips on how to: stay productive, build relationships when you’re not face-to-face, use virtual meeting tools (Microsoft Teams, Skype, BlueJeans, Cisco Webex and Zoom), and balance family and work dynamics in a healthy way.
IESIDE - COVID-19 SUMMIT: The state and future of pandemics
Initiative promoted by IESIDE as a strategic partner of Singularity University, a global learning and innovation community present in more than 75 countries, based in Silicon Valley.
In this international academic summit, carried out online, prominent scientific figures who address different issues related to both COVID-19 and its spread and incidence in very different aspects.
It will air every day from 11th to 21st May. Every day two presentations at 10:00 am that are rebroadcast at 7:00 pm.
Call of Parker valves
Ametic, our Spanish Electronics and IT Association of Industries, in a call by Spanish Ministry of Industry, Trade and Tourism is managing the support to scale up production in Spanish companies that manufactures artificial Ventilators. Premo has been appointed to help and co-ordinate technically and industrial efforts. We need three models of miniature electro valves urgently:
- Parker X-Valve X-1-05-L-F
- Parker VSO LowPro model 8
- Parker VSO LowPro model 4
If you have stock of those valves, please contact Mar Villarrubia (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Call of staff for intermediate residential centers
The Intermediate Residence Centers urgently need to hire staff.
The Xunta de Galicia enabled two Intermediate Residential Centers, one in Ourense and the other in Santiago de Compostela, which will house the elderly of the Galician residences that are infected with coronavirus.
The one in Ourense was enabled in a new facility belonging to the San Rosendo Foundation located in what was the Os Milagros school, in the municipality of Baños de Molgas in Ourense (see map). To him the cases of users of residences of Ourense and Pontevedra will be derived. This center is coordinated by Miguel Ángel Vázquez, president of the Sociedade Galega de Xerontoloxía e Xeriatría.
In the case of Santiago de Compostela, the Xunta enables the Fogar da Terceira Idade, Porta do Camiño (see map). He will be older than La Coruña and Lugo. This center is coordinated by José Manuel Pazos, vice president of the SGXX.
Both units urgently need:
- Cleaning staff
- Clinic assistants or geo-cultivators
All people interested in becoming part of the human team of these centers can send an email to email@example.com.
Guides for the manufacture of masks and protective clothing
The Ministry of Industry, Commerce and Tourism shares with companies and individuals regulations and guides for the manufacture of face masks and protective clothing.
Cooperavirus puts health centres in contact with companies and volunteers capable of supplying them with medical supplies (masks, gloves, protective suits, respirators, etc.) during the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus crisis.
Request for materials
Accredited medical staff may request supplies by adding a message in the "Request for Supplies" section stating their medical facility, name, title, location and detailed description of needs.
Companies and makers can offer the donation or manufacture of medical material in the "Material Offering" section by sending a message with the details to a moderator.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 699 163 152
ECHAlliance member to member demand and supply
eHealth Hub Platform
If you offer telemedicine solutions, patient monitoring, pre-diagnosis, etc. that can help to manage the Coronavirus health crisis, follow these steps:
1. Visit the eHealth Hub Platform
If you already have a profile, update it (see step 2).
If your profile already exists and you haven't claimed it yet, click on “Claim this profile” and update it.
If you don't have a profile, create one. It is fast and free.
2. Update the content of your profile in English, so that the entire ecosystem can connect you. It is important that you explain in a concrete way how your solution helps in the management of the Coronavirus. With this action, you are not looking for ideas, but solutions that are already working and that allow you to react quickly.
If you have a generic or little related solution to this crisis, we ask that you please do not include it. You pollute the quality of the list and penalize your colleagues in the ecosystem.
You can see examples of very well-filled profiles such as Mediktor or Ever Health.
3. Remember to add the coronavirus tag to your profile! Go to "Clinical areas" and choose the label "CORONAVIRUS". In this way, your company will appear in this link that we are going to share with the authorities of Spain and Europe.
Escudo Covid19 is a popular, non-profit initiative that aims to design, produce, and distribute Covid19 protective material.
This initiative can be joined by both companies and individuals who can help in any of the following activities:
- Supply raw material (PET-PETG 0.4-0.5 mm)
- Supply tools (dies)
- Production centres
- Logistics partners
European Cluster Collaboration Platform - COVID-19 Industrial Clusters Response Portal
The COVID-19 Industrial Clusters Response Portal supports the efforts of industrial clusters to address the challenges posed by the COVID-19 epidemic in Europe. Over 1100 offers from companies were already channelled to the European Commission via clusters with the support from the European Cluster Alliance.
This webpage has been created to facilitate the interaction of the industrial cluster community to allow fast and direct responses within the community itself too. Its objective is twofold:
- Serve as a one-stop-shop where reliable information can be found on actions and decisions of the European Commission for industry and especially industrial clusters
- Support an open discussion forum where actors can share their experiences, solutions, requests and questions
Frena la curva
Guide to citizen initiatives against coronavirus, social innovation and civic resilience in times of pandemic.
Braking the Curve Maps
Geolocated service for mutual help between neighbours. Explore the map and your surroundings, make your needs known and offer your help.
Contribute with ideas
Call for distributed citizen laboratories. Experimentation, Collaboration and Innovation in isolated conditions.
Do you have medical supplies that you don't need at home? Do you want to collaborate manufacturing it or taking it where it is needed?
Discover all the contribution through the media and social networks.
Hydroalcoholic gel makers
The Spanish Agency of Medicines and Health Products refers the list of cosmetic companies that have been enabled to manufacture hydroalcoholic gels to cover the demand of health centres and nursing homes.
- MIXER AND PACK: contact email@example.com
- ANTONIO PUIG: contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- INDUSTRIAL FARMACÉUTICA CANTABRIA: contact Covid19gel@cantabrialabs.es 942331500 / 913822995
- BIERSDORFF: contact email@example.com
- LOREAL ESPAÑA S.A.: contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- COTY SPAIN S.L.U: contact Gemma_sobrepere@cotyinc.com
- FAES FARMA S.A.: contact email@example.com
- TALLER ÁURIA SCCL: contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketplace COVID-19 GALICIA
Marketplace COVID-19 GALICIA is the platform to which you can incorporate your offers and requests for supplies of Personal Protective Equipment PPE and other equipment necessary in the Coronavirus crisis.
Offers can be entered following three different criteria:
- Good for manufacturing capacity in Galicia
- Good for stock supply capacity
- Good for quick acquisition by the Galician industry
Urgent demands for supplies and equipment can be made by both public and private entities. Access to market information is open. Through the registration system, the platform allows access to contact data, so that the direct relationship between bidders and applicants can be established.
The market information is based on the statements of each of the entities/companies that submitted their offers. Although we dedicate our efforts to contrast each statement, the Xunta de Galicia is not responsible for their accuracy or veracity.
The Spanish Association for the Digital Economy (Adigital) has launched #TECHforCOVIDSpain, a new website that aims to bring together all the technology initiatives developed by companies and citizens to reduce the impact of the health crisis caused by COVID-19.
Its objective is to give visibility to these projects and their accessibility for any person, company or institution that wants to know them or need to implement them. The projects and proposals included must be pro bono or free and do not contain any commercial or for-profit interest. It is divided into five categories:
- Business support
- Health aid and Public Administration
- Aid to confinement
- Education and teletraining
- Information and awareness
#TodosProtegidos - Marketplace Cámara de Comercio de España
The gradual return to economic activity as progress is made in the fight against COVID19 must be carried out with the maximum guarantees of security, which is why the use of personal protective equipment and elements will be very necessary or even mandatory. not only in the short but also in the medium term.
This informative portal, fruit of the collaboration between the Ministry of Industry, Commerce and Tourism and the Spanish Chamber of Commerce, aims to reflect the supply and demand of these teams throughout Spain.
Through the public business entity RED.ES, the Accelera PYME Program is launched with the aim of articulating a series of initiatives in collaboration with the private sector to support SMEs in the short and medium term. Among them, we highlight:
- Creation of the Accelera PYME portal, so that they request they can report all the resources at their disposal for their digitization and specifically to apply telework solutions.
- Launch of the Accelerate SME-Talent program to reinforce the training of SMEs in solutions and tools for digitization in collaboration with the Chambers of Commerce and other public and private agents.
- Financing of the ICO Official Credit Institute for the purchase and leasing of equipment and services for the digitization of SMEs and telework solutions.
Eighth Additional Provision of RDL 8/2020
Aids for families
- Evictions for vulnerable households without housing alternatives are suspended and the leases of habitual residence are extraordinarily extended.
- Seek the moratorium on tenancy debt for tenants of habitual residence in a situation of economic vulnerability.
- A new Rental Aid program is incorporated into Royal Decree 106/2018, of March 9: the "Aid Program to help minimize the economic and social impact of COVID-19 on rentals of habitual residence".
Moratorium on mortgage payments
A moratorium on the payment of the mortgage debt for the acquisition of a habitual residence of up to 3 months may be requested.
This moratorium also applies to real estate mortgages used for the development of an economic activity, being applicable to both the self-employed and entrepreneurs and professionals.
This moratorium may also be requested by natural persons who have leased real estate for which they do not receive the rental income in application of the measures in favour of the lessees as a result of the state of alarm.
Likewise, the scope of the moratorium is extended to non-mortgage loans and credits maintained by people in a situation of economic vulnerability, including consumer loans.
The consolidated rights in the pension plans may be enforced, exceptionally, when you are unemployed as a result of a Temporary Employment Regulation File and the cessation of activity of self-employed or self-employed workers that occur as consequence of COVID-19.
Social Electricity Bonus
The group of potential recipients of the social electricity bonus is expanded, which individuals, in their habitual residence, with the right to contract the Voluntary Price for Small Consumers, who have an equal income, may receive exceptionally and temporarily. or below certain thresholds referenced to the IPREM, and that prove to the reference marketer, having ceased their professional activity as self-employed professionals or having seen their turnover reduced by 75% on average compared to the previous semester.
Allowance for cessation of activity
If there is a group at risk, that is the self-employed, in addition to needing liquidity, they need measures that make access to the cessation of activities more flexible so that they can receive a benefit more quickly if they are in a situation of economic difficulty derived from the current health crisis. .
Aid was initially only for one month, although it could be extended.
Self-employed people may benefit, including in this case also companies and employers, whose activity is interrupted by the state of alarm or whose turnover in the month prior to the one that requested the aid has been reduced by 75% in relation to the average existing billing throughout the previous semester.
This benefit is compatible at the same time with two other measures granted to the self-employed and companies:
- with the suspension of the quotas to the SS granted to the self-employed
- with the exemption of the payment of the contributions of the companies (companies with employees), when they take advantage of an ERTE
Extraordinary line of insurance coverage
An extraordinary line of insurance coverage of an extraordinary nature and for a duration of 6 months has been approved since March 18, 2020.
Spanish companies considered small and medium-sized are beneficiaries of this insurance line of up to 2,000 million euros from the Reserve Fund for the Risks of Internationalization.
Article 31 RDL 8/2020
ICO guarantee line
In order for companies to have the necessary liquidity, lines of guarantees and public guarantees worth up to 100,000 million euros have been approved.
The State becomes the guarantor of these operations, so companies can request loans from private banks with a State guarantee.
Article 29 of RDL 8/2020 | More information
IGAPE - Aid to the productive reorganization for the manufacture of sanitary equipment
- Agency: IGAPE
- Description: aid aimed at promoting the urgent productive reorganization of Galician companies to face the health emergency in 2020
- Deadline: 10th July or until credit exhaustion
IGAPE - Guaranteed loans
IGAPE launches a line of guaranteed loans with the objective of promoting access to long-term loans for access to liquidity for SMEs and the self-employed whose activities are affected by the current outbreak of COVID-19.
The IGAPE will re-evaluate up to a maximum of 25% of the risk assumed by the SGR as first guarantors and will subsidize in a lost fund an amount equivalent to the sum of the interest on the loans granted under this line of financing.
The deadline for submission ends on 09/30/2020.
Resolution of March 31, 2020 (procedure code IG535A)
Summary | Processing guide | More information
Increase of ICO net debt limit
The net debt limit of the Official Credit Institute (ICO) has been increased by a total of 10,000 million euros to increase the amounts of the ICO lines of financing for companies and the self-employed and facilitate their liquidity.
Article 30 of RDL 8/2020
Other aids for the sef-employed
The self-employed who have suspended their activity and go on to receive the benefit for cessation of activity and who have not paid the social contributions corresponding to the days actually worked in March, may pay them after the deadline without surcharge.
On the other hand, the self-employed who are not obliged to keep the books that prove the volume of activity, may prove the reduction of at least 75% required by any means of evidence admitted by law. Every request must be accompanied by an affidavit stating that all the requirements required to qualify for this benefit are met.
Postponement of 6 months in the payment of taxes
When the tax debts are in a voluntary or executive period, they may be deferred or divided in the terms established by regulation and upon request when their economic and financial situation temporarily prevents them from paying the established terms.
The deferral of the income of the tax debt corresponding to all those declarations-settlements and self-assessments whose term of presentation and income ends from 12th March 2020 and until 30th May 2020, both inclusive, will be granted, provided that the requests submitted meet the requirements of the law.
It will be a necessary requirement for the granting of the postponement that the debtor is a person or entity with a volume of operations not exceeding 6,010,121.04 euros in 2019.
Two conditions for postponement are set:
- The term will be six months
- No default interest will be accrued during the first three months of the deferment
Postponement of 6 months for the repayment of loans
6-month postponement for the repayment of loans granted by the General Secretary for Industry and Small and Medium-sized Companies, provided that it is justified by the consequences of COVID-19 (periods of inactivity, lower sales or interruptions in supply in the value chain that hinder or impede paying attention).
The request for this postponement implies a readaptation of the reimbursement schedule and will always be made before the end of the payment period in the voluntary period, and must include all the supporting documentation of the alleged.
Postponement of payment of debts to Social Security
It is allowed that companies and self-employed workers who do not have deferments of payment of debts with Social Security in force can request the deferment of the payment of their debts with Social Security, which must enter between the months of April and June 2020, with a Substantial reduction in the required interest rate, which is set at 0.5%. (In this case, it is a new aid included in Royal Decree 11/2020).
The self-employed who have ceased their activity or have seen their turnover reduced as a result of COVID-19, will have the right to receive the social bonus. Once the alarm state has ended, within three months, the consumer who has requested the suspension of their supply contract may request its reactivation.
Suspension of public sector contracts: contractors
The Public Administration also implements suspension mechanisms for public contracts with extension of terms and compensation of salaries to help contractor companies, so that they can reduce the consequences of Covid-19.
You want to avoid the termination of all these contracts and the consequent loss of jobs.
Article 33 of RDL 8/2020
Suspension of supply contracts
Freelancers and companies are allowed to temporarily suspend their supply contracts or modify their types of contracts without penalty; Likewise, they are allowed to change the access toll and adjust the contracted power up or down, at no cost. Once the alarm state is over, they are allowed to make a new modification without cost or penalty.
In addition, self-employed or assimilable and small and medium-sized companies may request the suspension of payment of bills for electricity, natural gas and petroleum products that correspond to billing periods that contain days integrated in the state of alarm, including all their concepts of billing.
Do I need any kind of document to justify that I go to work?
No, no additional documentation is required when driving. Going to work is one of the allowed activities, but the agents of the authority will be able to carry out the checks that they consider necessary.
Can more than one person travel in a vehicle for work reasons?
Preventive measures should be followed at all times and movement limited as much as possible.
What help do coronavirus-infected workers have?
Workers with COVID-19 are considered to be persons on sick leave (with Temporary Disability) due to an accident at work. This means that they are entitled to receive a 75% benefit from the regulatory base from the day following the withdrawal. With this, we free the cost that this disease can suppose to both workers and companies
How do I request a Temporary Employment Regulation File (ERTE)?
Frequently asked questions from job seekers
Document of questions and answers of the Public Employment Service of Galicia about the extraordinary measures taken that affect the applicants and their usual procedures.
Frequently asked questions from workers and companies (SEPE)
Questions and answers section of the Public State Employment Service (SEPE) on the extraordinary measures adopted against COVID-19.
Frequently asked questions about ERTEs (Xunta de Galicia)
The Xunta de Galicia makes available to the public a document with frequently asked questions on Temporary Employment Regulation Files (ERTE) updated with Royal Decree-Law 9/2020 and a free telephone number for customer service to COVID-19: 900 815 600
Prevention and work health against coronavirus
The Institute of Work Safety and Health of Galicia (ISSGA) published guides of preventive work health recommendations to fight coronavirus based on the specific characteristics of each activity:
The Xunta de Galicia through AMTEGA publishes a series of guides and recommendations for remote working:
- Guide to ensure good remote working
- Guide to the effective implementation of remote work for SMEs and the self-employed
- Recommendations on cybersecurity and privacy for companies and other organizations in the face of the COVID-19 crisis
Can payments to the Tax Agency be deferred?
In article 14 of Royal Decree-Law 7/2020, of March 12, which takes urgent measures to respond to the economic impact of COVID-19, financial measures are approved in relation to deferrals of tax debts.
The deferral of the income of the tax debt corresponding to all those declarations whose term of presentation and income ends from March 13 (date of publication in the BOE and entry into force of said Royal Decree) will be granted until May 30, 2020 .
This means that not only can the VAT deferral be requested, but also the deferment of the declarations of payments on account of the IRPF and the declarations of payment on account of the Corporation Tax.
It is important to emphasize that the fractionation of said debts is not allowed, but the postponement in 1 term only.
The maximum term will be 6 months.
There will be no interest for late payment during the first 3 months of deferment.
The current legal interest is 3.75% per year.
Those individuals or legal entities with a turnover of not more than 6,010,121.04 euros in the 2019 financial year may request the postponement
Debts not exceeding 30,000 euros may be deferred, without providing guarantees or guarantees, according to article 2 of Order HAP / 2178/2015, of October 9.
In this sense, the Tax Agency published new provisional instructions on March 16 to request the postponement.
Self-assessment must be presented by the usual procedures, marking the option "debt recognition"
In the request for postponement, the new enabled box must be checked "Request under Royal Decree-Law 7/2020, of March 12, which takes urgent measures to respond to the economic impact of COVID-19."
They point out the importance of adding in the field of "Reason for the request" the expression "Deferral RDL"
What happens to administrative processes?
In order to concentrate the resources of the Public Sector in activities essential for the operation of the State, while preserving the integrity and health of public employees, the terms are suspended and the terms of the administrative procedures in progress are interrupted, regulated directly or indirectly by Law 39/2015 of the Common Administrative Procedure of Public Administrations, until the state of alarm ceases.
Regulatory summary approved in the decree:
The terms are suspended and the deadlines for processing the procedures of the Public Sector entities are suspended, until the date this Royal Decree or, as the case may be, its extensions, becomes invalid.
The suspension of terms and the interruption of deadlines will apply to the entire Public Sector defined in Law 39/2015, of October 1, of the Common Administrative Procedure of Public Administrations.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the competent body may agree, by means of a reasoned resolution, the management and instruction measures strictly necessary to avoid serious damage to the rights and interests of the interested party in the procedure and whenever the latter expresses its agreement, or when the interested party manifests your agreement that the term is not suspended.
This provision shall not affect the procedures and resolutions referred to in the first section, when they are referred to situations closely related to the justifying events of the State of Alarm.
I have a protective material company and I would like to help
To make donations of medical supplies, you must contact the SERGAS Heritage Service on the phone 881542729
We listen to you
Tell us what you need and what you can offer to fight coronavirus
CONSULTAS SOBRE EL CORONAVIRUSEnvíanos calquera outra consulta relacionada co Coronavirus.
- Check here all the regulations and actions taken related to COVID-19
- Royal Decree-Law 6/2020, of March 10, by which certain urgent measures are taken in the economic field and for the protection of public health
- Royal Decree-Law 7/2020, of March 12, by which urgent measures are adopted to respond to the economic impact of COVID-19
- Royal Decree-Law 8/2020, of March 17, on extraordinary urgent measures to face the economic and social impact of COVID-19
- Royal Decree-Law 9/2020, of March 27, by which complementary measures are adopted, in the workplace, to mitigate the effects derived from COVID-19
- Royal Decree-Law 10/2020, of March 29, which regulates a recoverable paid leave for employed persons who do not provide essential services, in order to reduce the mobility of the population in the context of fight against COVID-19
- Royal Decree-Law 11/2020, of March 31, adopting urgent complementary measures in the social and economic field to deal with COVID-19
- Royal Decree-Law 12/2020, of March 31, on urgent measures regarding protection and assistance to victims of gender violence
- Royal Decree-Law 13/2020, of April 7, by which certain urgent measures are adopted in the field of agricultural employment
- Royal Decree-Law 14/2020, of April 14, which extends the term for the presentation and entry of certain tax declarations and self-assessments
- Royal Decree-Law 15/2020, of April 21, on complementary urgent measures to support the economy and employment
- Royal Decree-Law 16/2020, of April 28, on procedural and organizational measures to deal with COVID-19 in the area of the Administration of Justice
- Royal Decree-Law 17/2020, of May 5, which approves measures to support the cultural sector and of a tax nature to face the economic and social impact of COVID-2019
Xunta de Galicia
- RESOLUTION of 12th March 2020, of the General Technical Secretariat of the Ministry of the Presidency, Public Administrations and Justice announcing the Agreement of the Council of the Xunta de Galicia, of 1th2 March 2020, approving the Protocol of action for public employees of the Administration of the Xunta de Galicia in relation to the coronavirus COVID-19.
- RESOLUTION of 13th March 2020, of the General Technical Secretariat of the Ministry of the Presidency, Public Administrations and Justice, publicizing the Agreement of the Council of the Xunta de Galicia, of 13th March 2020, declaring the situation of health emergency in the territory of the Autonomous Community of Galicia and the Territorial Emergency Plan of Galicia (Platerga)
- RESOLUTION of 21st March 2020, of the General Technical Secretariat of the Ministry of the Presidency, Public Administrations and Justice, by which publicity is given to the Agreement of the Center for Operational Coordination (Cecop), of 21st March 2020.
For the population
Contact telephone number of the Xunta de Galicia for general information on the coronavirus: 900 400 116
WHO messaging service about COVID-19 on WhatsApp and Facebook. Send hola to +41 22 501 76 90.
- Frequent questions
- How to protect against coronavirus
- Recommendations at home
- Households with elderly or vulnerable people
- Coronavirus symptoms
- What to do if you have coronavirus symptoms
- What to do if you know someone with coronavirus symptoms
- Coronavirus self-test
- How to make your first need purchases
- What should you consider when buying a mask?
- Tips on how to do individual physical exercise safely
For healthcare professionals
- CGCOM report on the use of masks in the health field
- Hospital waste management
- Protection against biological risks
- Protocol for the management of cases with suspected coronavirus infection
- Recommendations for the prevention of coronavirus infection in healthcare professionals
- Requests from people interested in collaborating, if necessary, to fight COVID-19
- Specific plan for risk prevention from occupational exposure to the new coronavirus