From the CSG we want to remind you of the two Learning Expeditions that we have left before summer.
We will have a reverse mission from China next days 27th to 31st of May. We encourage you to participate in these actions and we remind you that the CSG got funding to cover most of the costs (up to 80%) thanks to the help of IGAPE IG208 Galicia Exporta: Intermediate Organisms.
As you can see in the draft of the agenda below there are several entities contacted to receive the Chinese delegation. However, this agenda is not closed so if any of you would be interested in being visited do not hesitate to tell us. There will be two Meet Ups for companies wishing to meet the delegation and have the opportunity to conduct two networking sessions. A first Meet Up will be in Santiago de Compostela on Tuesday, May 28th and another second in Vigo on Wednesday, May 29th.
The associated costs are the following:
Visits of the delegation to companies:
300€ + VAT CSG members
500€ + VAT for non-members of CSG
Assistance to 1 Meet Up :
80€ + VAT for CSG StartUps (1 person per entity)
100€ + VAT for CSG members (max of 3 persons per entity)
150€ + VAT for non-CSG members (max of 3 persons per entity)
The profiles of the Chinese delegation are the following:
– Representative of the Hunan Government in the U.E.
– Director and CEO of 10 private hospitals in Hunan:Interested in collaborations with other hospitals and also with suppliers of medical equipment (soft and hard), health-tech, etc.
– Investor interested in investing in Hunan in the “Silver Economy” sector.
– 2 directors of pharmaceutical companies in Hunan.
– President of the China Center of Paris (interested in collaborating and investing in the sectors of “Food-Tech” and “Health-Tech” Gallegos).