A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
|_ga||2 years||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data, and to track site usage for the site analytics report. Cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.|
|_gat_gtag_UA_122924493_1||1 minute||Google uses this cookie to distinguish users.|
|_gid||1 day||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information about how visitors use a website and helps create an analytical report on how the website works. The data collected, including the number of visitors, the source they came from and the pages, appeared anonymously.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is configured by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Cookies are used to store user consent for cookies in the "Necessary" category.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||11 months||This cookie is configured by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Cookies are used to store user consent for cookies in the "No Necessary" category.|
|GPS||30 minutes||YouTube sets this cookie and records a unique identification to track users based on their geographic location.|
|IDE||2 years||Used by Google DoubleClick and stores information on how the user uses the website and any other advertisements before visiting the website. This is used to present users with ads that are relevant to them based on the user's profile.|
|lang||This cookie is used to save a user's language preferences to serve content in that stored language the next time the user visits the website.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||5 months||This cookie is set by Youtube. It is used to track information from YouTube embedded videos on a website.|
|YSC||YouTube sets these cookies and is used to track views of embedded videos.|
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This way, spam is fought.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on Like or Share buttons.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
At any time you can exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget their decision of not accepting them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires such effect. According to Google it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.You can consult detailed information in this regard on this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies we attach this other link.